Hammers & Heels
Hammers & Heels is an exceptional group of women with a desire to impact the mission of Habitat for Humanity through philanthropy.
We invite you to join these amazing women as a member of the Hammers & Heels women’s leadership circle by making a $500 contribution to Habitat Pinellas. Our 2016-2017 pledged goal of $75,000 funds our 2nd annual “Girl PowerHouse,” which will break ground in January 2017. Our pledged commitment enables Hammers & Heels to be the official construction sponsor for this home built by women volunteers for a single mom and her children.
HONORARY CHAIR: Judy A. Mitchell, former President/Owner, Peter R. Brown Construction
Hammers & Heels members will strengthen the programs of
Habitat for Humanity by making an annual commitment of $500 or more.
• Increase philanthropy for Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas County
• Engage women of all ages in strategic, intentional giving
• Impact the lives of low-income families in Pinellas County
• Invest in Habitat projects that maximize benefit to our families
• Distribute resources in purposeful, impactful ways
• Hammer & Heels signature member gift
• Semi-annual member-only social/educational programs
• Participation in annual women’s build events or projects
• Invitations to all Habitat Pinellas special events
• “Insider” tours of Habitat Pinellas homes
• Invitations to Habitat Pinellas home dedications
• Invitations to donor recognition events as scheduled
• Recognition on print materials and Habitat Pinellas website
• Quarterly issues of Habitat Pinellas newsletter, “Homefront”
• Estate/financial planning assistance referral
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR LIBRARY FOUNDATION FOR SARASOTA COUNTY, INC. (REGISTRATION NO. CH35489), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE HERE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.