Volunteer at our ReStore
ReStore volunteers help with donation processing, donor/customer service, merchandising and basic upkeep at our discount home improvement resale center, which is open to the public. If you are looking to help the environment, build your community, meet new people, have fun, make a difference or earn community service hours, come volunteer at the ReStore. Help us assist customers in one of our two ReStore locations, Palm Harbor or Clearwater.
Interested in volunteering regularly? (8 hours or more per week).
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- ReStore Cashier
- ReStore General Volunteer
- ReStore Household Items Donation Processing Associate
- ReStore Deconstruction Team Volunteer
Volunteer activities include:
- Helping customers load and unload their vehicles when they make purchases or donations of home good items
- Stocking and organizing shelf items
- Minor repairs of home goods such as attaching cabinet doors etc.
- ReStore volunteer requirements:
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be capable of heavy lifting but will not be asked to lift more than they can handle
- Wear proper clothing: No tank tops or clothing with inappropriate themes or language permitted
- Must wear closed-toed/heeled shoes
Please click here to sign up.